Online Articles & eBooks
- Online articles and ebooks are available though OneSearch and Library Databases.
- You can access these online resources from any location as long as you have logged in using your UBNet username and password.
- Trouble with access?
- Did you receive an error message when using OneSearch or Library databases?
- Does it appear that you need to pay to access an article? You do not need to pay to access any of the articles available through the Library’s online resources. If you are asked to pay, this means there is an error.
- Additionally, if you find an article which the Library does not have access to, do not purchase it. Instead, request it through Interlibrary Loan.
- Contact us and we will work to correct the problem and help you gain access as quickly as possible. Call us: 203-576-4747 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.etutoring.org – Online tutoring and writing assistance for undergraduate students during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Click ‘Login Now!’ and choose ‘Northeast eTutoring Consortium’ and then ‘University of Bridgeport.’
- Create a username and password by following the instructions.
- Articles that the Library does not provide access to can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- Articles will be emailed to your UB email account in PDF format.
- See Interlibrary Loan for further details.