Articles, eBooks, & Library Catalog
- Alumni only have access to freely available electronic resources (such as PubMed, the Directory of Open Access Books, & etc.) and select ebooks. Alumni may also search the Library catalog.
- Search these resources using OneSearch.
Alumni Guest Borrower Card
UB alumni are eligible to receive a Guest Borrower Card at no cost.
- Allows alumni to borrow up to 3 print books at a time (does not allow access to audio/visual material, computers, or digital resources at the library).
- 30 day borrowing period (no online renewals - must return books to the Information Desk to renew).
- Valid for one year.
- Library staff must verify UB graduation with the Registrar.
- To apply, submit the online Application for Wahlstrom Library Guest Borrower Card or apply at the Information Desk on the 1st floor of the Library during the Registrar's hours (Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm) so that the Library staff can verify your graduation immediately.
The Wahlstrom Library welcomes donations of books and other physical items.
The addition of specific items to the collection is contingent upon approval by subject liaison librarians. The Library reserves the right to re-donate any items which do not fit our current collection development policy criteria. For more information or to speak with someone about possible donations, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The UB Archives houses institutional records of the University of Bridgeport such as yearbooks and course catalogs. For more information, see the Archives page.