The Magnus Wahlstrom Library provides many services to assist students and faculty members fulfill their research goals.
- Databases of articles, books, news, and other scholarly works.
- eJournal Finder, a tool to search for specific journals to find which databases provide them.
- Reference Sources to find very general topical information to help guide a scholar's research.
- UB ScholarWorks, the University of Bridgeport's institutional repository. Which is a database of works produced by our University's scholars and the University itself. Also a place that scholars from the University of Bridgeport can archive their works for preservation and open access.
- Contact the librarians via phone, e-mail, or chat to ask research questions, or to setup a reference appointment.
Guides to help scholars learn about the most basic aspects of research as well as specifics on more advanced topics.
- Research Fundamentals Guide covering the basics of doing scholarly research for a student.
- Advanced Research Guide covering more advanced search techniques and topics relevant to a graduate level student.
- Help Finding Guides which provide suggestions on how to find various kinds of research materials.
- Subject Guides with suggestions on resources we provide based around specific subjects.
- Scholarly Publishing Guide with basic information and links about scholarly publishing to help graduate students and faculty better understand their rights as authors and copyright owners.