- 44 desktop computers - 1st floor
- 36 desktop computers - 2nd floor
- 20 loaner laptops - available at the Information Desk - for use in the Library only
To use the desktop computers
- Log-in with your UBNet ID and password.
To use library loaner laptops
- The log-in for the laptops is your usual UBNet login.
Don't lose your work!
- Library desktop computers - Save your work to a USB disk, cloud drive, your Z-drive, or email it to yourself.
- Library laptops - Save your work to a USB disk, cloud drive, or email it to yourself.
- Do NOT save it solely on the computer you are using.
- All files are erased each time you log off of a computer or it is shut down. If your computer were to malfunction and you had not saved your work elsewhere your work would be lost.
Wireless in the Library
- Connect to the Knights-WiFi network via your laptop or mobile device's wireless control panel.
- See the IT site for more instructions.