- Excellent background resources
- Answer general questions about your topic
- Tutorial on how to find print and ebooks in the library's catalog, main search page, and ebook collections.
Browse print books
- Find shelves on 3rd floor with call number ranges below.
- Books within these call number ranges are organized by subject, so you can find other related books.
|Keyword||Call # range|
|Greek/Latin Language and Literature||PA|
|Oriental Language and Literature||PJ|
|Indo-Iranian Language and Literature||PK|
|Eastern Asia, African, and Oceanic Language and Literature||PL|
|French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese Literature||PQ|
|German, Dutch, Flemish Afrikaans, Scandinavian, Old Norse, Old Icelandic, Old Norwegian, Faroese, Danish, and Swedish Literature||PT|
Selected ebook titles
- Oxford History of English, 2006
- Anthem Guide to Essay Writing, 2011
- English Grammar, 2000
- Doing English: A Guide for Literature Students, 2002
- Modern English Structures: Form, Function, and Position, 2000
- Second Language Writer's Text, 2002
- Foreground resources
- Answer detailed questions
- Tutorial on how to find articles using the library's main search page and individual subject databases.
- How to find specific print and ejournals.
|1findr (formerly oaFindr)||Accounting, Acupuncture, Agriculture, Audio Visual, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Business, Business English, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Design Management, Dissertations, East Asia, eBooks, Education, Engineering, Environment, ESL, Exercise, Fashion, General, Global Development, Graphic Design, Grey Literature, grey literature, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Humanities, Industrial Design, Industrial Relations, Interior Design, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Literature, Management, Marketing, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Naturopathic Medicine, News, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physician Assistant, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Reference, Science, Social Issues, Sociology, Technology, Technology Management, World Religions|
|Project Gutenberg||Creative Writing, eBooks, Literature||Video Tutorial|
|Open Library||eBooks, Literature, Reference|
|Literature Resource Center||Audio Visual, Creative Writing, Literature||Video Tutorial|
|JSTOR||Accounting, Biology, Communication, Counseling, Creative Writing, Design Management, East Asia, Education, ESL, Fashion, Global Development, Graphic Design, History, Human Services, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Literature, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Nursing, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, World Religions||Video Tutorial|
|Ebook Central (formerly ebrary)||Creative Writing, eBooks, Education, Literature, Reference||Video Tutorial|
|eBook Collection||Creative Writing, eBooks, Literature, Reference|
|Directory of Open Access Journals||Communication, Literature||Video Tutorial|
|Directory of Open Access Books||Communication, eBooks, Literature, Reference||Video Tutorial|
|Biography Reference Center*||Creative Writing, Literature, Reference||Video Tutorial|
|Biography Reference Bank*||Creative Writing, Literature, Reference||Video Tutorial|
|Academic Search Premier*||Audio Visual, Biology, Business, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Design Management, East Asia, Education, ESL, Fashion, Global Development, Graphic Design, History, Human Services, Industrial Design, Interior Design, International Studies, Literature, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Nursing, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Social Issues, Sociology, World Religions||Video Tutorial||Name||Categories||Video Tutorial|
Selected ejournal titles
- English Language and Literature Studies – 2011-present
- English Studies - 1975 - 1 year ago
- International Journal of English and Literature - 2010 - present
- Tutorial on how to find films, CDs, and other audio and visual resources in the library's catalog and online resources.
Selected Literature Videos/DVDs
- Literary Visions
- Isabel Allende: The woman's voice in Latin-American literature
- The Classical Age
- Richard Wright: Writing is his weapon
Selected Literature Websites
Modern language Association (MLA)
A leading advocate for the study and teaching of languages and literatures, serving as a clearinghouse for professional resources for teachers and scholars.
A refereed scholarly Website devoted to the study of Romantic-period literature and culture.
The Victorian Web
Literature, History & Culture in the age of Victoria.
Studies in Travel Writing
News, reviews and features from the world of travel writing.
The Society for the Study of the Multi-Ethnic Literature of the United States (MELUS)
Promotes the study and teaching of Latino, Native American, African American, Asian and Pacific American, and ethnically specific Euro-American literary works, their authors, and their cultural contexts.
KU Gunn Center for the Study of Science Fiction
Resources for SF literary scholars.
A Brief Guide to Internet Resources in Theater and Performance Studies
A guide to freely available online theater resources by Stetson University's Dr. Ken McCoy.