Contact Mr. Sherman for:
- Help with research assignments and projects
- Information literacy sessions
- Excellent background resources
- Answer general questions about your topic
- Tutorial on how to find print and ebooks in the library's catalog, main search page, and ebook collections.
Browse print books
- Find shelves on 3rd floor with call number ranges below.
- Books within these call number ranges are organized by subject, so you can find other related books.
|Keyword||Call # range|
Selected ebook titles
- Dalkir, K., Knowledge Management in Theory and Practice (2nd Edition), 2011
- Becerra-Fernandez, I., & Leidner, D., Knowledge Management: An Evolutionary View, 2008.
- Emerald Insight Staff, Introduction to Knowledge Management, 2005.
- Davies, J., & Sure, Y., Semantic Knowledge Management, 2005.
- Tsui, E., Technology in Knowledge Management, 2005.
- Firestone, J., & McElroy, M.W., Has Knowledge Management Been Done?, 2005.
- Brelade, S., & Harman, C., Practical Guide to Knowledge Management, 2003.
- Foreground resources
- Answer detailed questions
- Tutorial on how to find articles using the library's main search page and individual subject databases.
- How to find specific print and ejournals.
Information Technology & Knowledge Management databases
|oaFindr||Accounting, Acupuncture, Agriculture, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Business, Business English, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Design Management, East Asia, Education, Engineering, Environment, Exercise, Fashion, Global Development, Graphic Design, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Humanities, Industrial Design, Industrial Relations, Interior Design, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Literature, Management, Marketing, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physician Assistant, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Science, Social Issues, Sociology, Technology, Technology Management, World Religions|
|ScienceDirect||Accounting, Acupuncture, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Computer Science, Counseling, Dental Hygiene, Engineering, Exercise, Health Sciences, Human Services, Knowledge Management, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Psychology, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts||Grey Literature, Knowledge Management, Reference|
|Business Market Research Collection*||Business, Business English, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|FAITS – Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies||Biomedical Engineering, Business, Business English, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|Engineering Village||Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Design, Knowledge Management, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|ABI/INFORM*||Accounting, Audio Visual, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, Design Management, East Asia, Fashion, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Political Science, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial||Name||Categories||Video Tutorial|
Selected ejournal titles
- Journal of Knowledge Management – 1999-present
- Knowledge and Process Management – 1999-present
- Knowledge Management Research & Practice – 2003-present
Selected Information Technology & Knowledge Management Websites
KMWorld Best Practices White Papers
a list of best practices white papers from 2001 to present.
a guide to knowledge management from UC Berkeley's School of Information Management & Systems (SIMS).