- Answer general questions about your topic
Browse print books
- Find shelves on 3rd floor with call number ranges below.
- Books within these call number ranges are by subject, so you can find other related books.
|Keyword||Call # range|
|Computer engineering. Computer hardware||TK7885-7895|
Selected ebook titles
- Shiva, Sajjan G., Computer Design Architecture (3rd Edition), 2000.
- Juris Hartmanis and Herbert Lin, Editors, Computing the Future : A Broader Agenda for Computer Science and Engineering, 1992.
- Miettinen, K., Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering and Computer Science: Recent Advances in Genetic Algorithms, Evolution Strategies, Evolutionary Programming, Genetic
Programming, and Industrial Applications, 1999.
- Robison, Lyn. Et al, Sams, Teach Yourself Database Programming With Visual C++ 6 in 21 Days, 1999.
- Colburn, Rafe, Using SQL, 2000.
- Phipps, Clarence A., Fundamentals of Electrical Control, 1999.
- Answer detailed questions
Computer Science & Engineering Databases
|oaFindr||Accounting, Acupuncture, Agriculture, Audio Visual, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Business, Business English, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Design Management, Dissertations, East Asia, eBooks, Education, Engineering, Environment, ESL, Exercise, Fashion, General, Global Development, Graphic Design, Grey Literature, grey literature, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Humanities, Industrial Design, Industrial Relations, Interior Design, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Literature, Management, Marketing, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Naturopathic Medicine, News, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physician Assistant, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Reference, Science, Social Issues, Sociology, Technology, Technology Management, World Religions|
|ScienceDirect||Accounting, Acupuncture, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Computer Science, Counseling, Dental Hygiene, Engineering, Exercise, Health Sciences, Human Services, Knowledge Management, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Psychology, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Mobile & Pervasive Computing Lectures||Computer Science, Engineering, Technology Management|
|IEEE Xplore||Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, Mathematics, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|FAITS – Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies||Biomedical Engineering, Business, Business English, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|Engineering Village||Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Design, Knowledge Management, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|ACM Digital Library||Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Design, Mathematics, Technology Management||Video Tutorial||Name||Categories||Video Tutorial|
Selected ejournal titles
- ACM Transactions on Computer Systems – available from 1983
- International Journal of Network Management – available from 1996
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing – available from 2001
Selected computer science & engineering websites
ITPRC - The Information Technology Professional's Resource Center
A 'one-stop-shop' for information technology professionals to find technical information relating to data networking. Also provides routes to career management information and forums for IT professionals to interact.
Free Online Dictionary of Computing
A searchable dictionary of terms from computing and related fields.
Links to thousands of free online technical books. Includes core computer science, networking, programming languages, systems programming books, Linux books and many more.
Find White Papers
Search through hundreds of technology topics and thousands of white papers.
Ethics in Computing
A portal for resources on ethics in computing.
Association for Computing Machinery
Web site of the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society. Offers resources advancing computing as a science and a profession.
Computer History Museum
The Computer History Museum offers many online exhibits on a variety of topics related to the history of computing.