- Excellent background resources
- Answer general questions about your topic
- Tutorial on how to find print and ebooks in the library's catalog, main search page, and ebook collections.
Browse print books
- Find shelves on 3rd floor with call number ranges below.
- Books within these call number ranges are organized by subject, so you can find other related books.
|Keyword||Call # range|
Selected ebook titles
- Alvarez, M., Market data explained: a practical guide to global capital markets information, 2006.
- Gordon, K.T., Maximum marketing, minimum dollars: the top 50 ways to grow your small business, 2006.
- Kolter, P., & Pfoertsch, W., Business-to-business brand management: the success dimensions of business brands, 2006.
- Beenhakker, H.L., The global economy and international financing, 2001.
- Gwilym, O., & Sutcliffe, C., High-frequency financial market data: sources, Applications and market microstructure,1999.
- Sutton, J., Technology and market structure: theory and history, 1998.
- Foreground resources
- Answer detailed questions
- Tutorial on how to find articles using the library's main search page and individual subject databases.
- How to find specific print and ejournals.
|oaFindr||Accounting, Acupuncture, Agriculture, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Business, Business English, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Design Management, East Asia, Education, Engineering, Environment, Exercise, Fashion, Global Development, Graphic Design, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Humanities, Industrial Design, Industrial Relations, Interior Design, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Literature, Management, Marketing, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physician Assistant, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Science, Social Issues, Sociology, Technology, Technology Management, World Religions|
|Nexis Uni (formerly Lexis-Nexis)||Accounting, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, East Asia, Education, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Legal Information Reference Center*||Business, Business English, Criminal Justice, eBooks, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, Law, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Business Market Research Collection*||Business, Business English, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|FAITS – Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies||Biomedical Engineering, Business, Business English, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|Academic Search Premier*||Audio Visual, Biology, Business, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Design Management, East Asia, Education, ESL, Fashion, Global Development, Graphic Design, History, Human Services, Industrial Design, Interior Design, International Studies, Literature, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Nursing, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Social Issues, Sociology, World Religions||Video Tutorial|
|ABI/INFORM*||Accounting, Audio Visual, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, Design Management, East Asia, Fashion, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Political Science, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial||Name||Categories||Video Tutorial|
Selected ejournal titles
- Economic Trends – 1994-present
- Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship – 1998-present
- Management Quarterly – 1991-present
Selected print journal titles
- Ivey Business Journal
- Business and Society Review
- Tutorial on how to find films, CDs, and other audio and visual resources in the library's catalog and online resources.
Selected Business Videos/DVDs
- Doing Business Internationally: The Cross Cultural Challenges. MultiMedia Inc. 1992.
- Starting and Growing a Small Business: Choices for Success. Aborn-Patton, N. Permanent Commission on the Status of Women. 2001.
- Venturing: The Entrepreneurial Challenge. Vermont Information Marketing. 1991.
Selected Business Websites
Statistical information tailored to the small business community. Provides benchmarking for specific industries as well as national business statistics.
Bplans.com contains the largest single collection of free sample business plans online as well as helpful tools and know-how for business management.
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Provided by the United States Department of Commerce, the BEA is an agency of the Department of Commerce. Along with the Census Bureau and STAT-USA, BEA is part of the Department's Economics and Statistics Administration. BEA produces economic accounts statistics that enable government and business decision-makers, researchers, and the American public to follow and understand the performance of the Nation's economy.
Bureau of Labor Statistics
This government web site provides one stop shopping for the major economic indicators. Check the Consumer Price Index, Producer Price Index, Unemployment figures, and Productivity. Both national and state figures are available through this site.
Business Expenditure Survey
Produced by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Consumer Expenditure Survey (CE) program consists of two surveys, the quarterly Interview Survey and the Diary Survey, that provide information on the buying habits of American consumers, including data on their expenditures, income, and consumer unit (families and single consumers) characteristics.
CNN Financial News
This is a site for keeping current with business news. Look up stock quotes and read the headlines.
S & P Dow Jones
S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, a subsidiary of The McGraw-Hill Companies is the world's largest global resource for index-based concepts, data and research. Home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average℠.
As well as collecting data, the OECD monitors trends, analyses and forecasts economic developments and researches social changes or evolving patterns in trade, environment, agriculture, technology, taxation and more. The Organization provides a setting where governments compare policy experiences, seek answers to common problems, identify good practice and coordinate domestic and international policies.
World Industrial Reporter
Covers product introductions, new materials & technologies, plant openings, enhanced manufacturing processes, and much more. Additional content on the World Industrial Reporter website includes the latest trends in global markets, logistics, industrial trade shows, and supplier sourcing.