- Answer general questions about your topic
Browse print books
- Find shelves on 3rd floor with call number ranges below.
- Books within these call number ranges are organized by subject, so you can find other related books.
|Keyword||Call # range|
|Readers (for Adult English Learners)||PE 1126.A4|
Selected ebook titles
- Wilson, Kevin, Wauson, Jennifer. AMA Handbook of Business Writing : The Ultimate Guide to Style, Grammar, Punctuation, Usage, Construction, and Formatting, 2010.
- Wilson, Kevin, Wauson, Jennifer. AMA Handbook of Business Documents : Guidelines and Sample Documents That Make Business Writing Easy, 2011.
- Coleman, Ruth, Briefest English Grammar and Punctuation Guide Ever!, 2011.
- Rozakis, Laurie, The Literate Executive, 2000.
- Answer detailed questions
Business English databases
|oaFindr||Accounting, Acupuncture, Agriculture, Audio Visual, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Business, Business English, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Design Management, Dissertations, East Asia, eBooks, Education, Engineering, Environment, ESL, Exercise, Fashion, General, Global Development, Graphic Design, Grey Literature, grey literature, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Humanities, Industrial Design, Industrial Relations, Interior Design, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Literature, Management, Marketing, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Naturopathic Medicine, News, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physician Assistant, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Reference, Science, Social Issues, Sociology, Technology, Technology Management, World Religions|
|Nexis Uni (formerly Lexis-Nexis)||Accounting, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, East Asia, Education, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Legal Information Reference Center*||Business, Business English, Criminal Justice, eBooks, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, Law, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Business Market Research Collection*||Business, Business English, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|FAITS – Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies||Biomedical Engineering, Business, Business English, Computer Science, Engineering, Grey Literature, Industrial Relations, International Business, Knowledge Management, Management, Marketing, Reference, Technology Management|
|ABI/INFORM*||Accounting, Audio Visual, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, Design Management, East Asia, Fashion, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Political Science, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial||Name||Categories||Video Tutorial|
Selected Business English Websites
BBC Learning English
General and Business English
- English at Work - listening exercises.
- Talking Business - telephone, meetings, presentations, negotiations (audio, target language, and quizzes).
- Get That Job! - tips and vocabulary for job searches, CVs, cover letters, and interviews.
- Working Abroad - vocab and discussion of working abroad: language, body language, time, status, and relationships.
OWL Purdue - Writing for Global Business Audiences
Writing for Indian, North American, and Chinese business audiences.
VOA Learning English
Listening and reading exercises based on news stories.
National Public Radio
The latest information about news, arts & life, and music.
Read and listen to great speeches from the Public Broadcasting Service.