- Excellent background resources
- Answer general questions about your topic
- Tutorial on how to find print and ebooks in the library's catalog, main search page, and ebook collections.
Browse print books
- Find shelves on 3rd floor with call number ranges below.
- Books within these call number ranges are organized by subject, so you can find other related books.
|Keyword||Call # range|
|Revenue. Taxation. Internal revenue||HJ2240-5908|
|Public accounting. Auditing||HJ9701-9940|
Selected ebook titles
- Carmichael, D.R. & Graham, L., Accountants' Handbook, 2012.
- Weirich, T.R., Accounting and Auditing Research and Databases: Practitioner's Desk Reference, 2012.
- Foreground resources
- Answer detailed questions
- Tutorial on how to find articles using the library's main search page and individual subject databases.
- How to find specific print and ejournals.
|1findr (formerly oaFindr)||Accounting, Acupuncture, Agriculture, Audio Visual, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Business, Business English, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dental Hygiene, Design Management, Dissertations, East Asia, eBooks, Education, Engineering, Environment, ESL, Exercise, Fashion, General, Global Development, Graphic Design, Grey Literature, grey literature, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Humanities, Industrial Design, Industrial Relations, Interior Design, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Literature, Management, Marketing, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Naturopathic Medicine, News, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physician Assistant, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Reference, Science, Social Issues, Sociology, Technology, Technology Management, World Religions|
|ScienceDirect||Accounting, Acupuncture, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Botanical Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractic, Computer Science, Counseling, Dental Hygiene, Engineering, Exercise, Health Sciences, Human Services, Knowledge Management, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Psychology, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|Nexis Uni (formerly Lexis-Nexis)||Accounting, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, East Asia, Education, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial|
|JSTOR||Accounting, Biology, Communication, Counseling, Creative Writing, Design Management, East Asia, Education, ESL, Fashion, Global Development, Graphic Design, History, Human Services, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Literature, Martial Arts, Mathematics, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Nursing, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, World Religions||Video Tutorial|
|ABI/INFORM*||Accounting, Audio Visual, Business, Business English, Communication, Criminal Justice, Design Management, East Asia, Fashion, Global Development, Health Sciences, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, International Business, International Studies, Knowledge Management, Law, Management, Marketing, News, Political Science, Reference, Technology Management||Video Tutorial||Name||Categories||Video Tutorial|
Selected ejournal titles
- Accounting, Organizations and Society – 1995-present
- Accounting Review – 1926-2013
- Auditing – 1992-2012
- Journal of Accountancy – 1905-present
- Journal of Accounting Research – 1963-2013
- Journal of Accounting and Economics - 1995-present
Selected print journal titles
- CMA: the Management Accounting Magazine
- CPA Journal
- Journal of Accountancy
- Journal of Accounting Research
Selected Accounting Websites
AICPA Online (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) http://www.aicpa.org/Pages/default.aspx
American Accounting Association http://aaahq.org/
Connecticut State Board of Accountancy https://portal.ct.gov/DCP/Occupational-and-Professional-Division/Occupational-Boards/State-Board-of-Accountancy
DRS (State of Connecticut, Department of Revenue Services) http://www.ct.gov/drs/site/default.asp
FASAB (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board) http://www.fasab.gov/
FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board) http://www.fasb.org/home
GASB (Governmental Accounting Standards Board) http://www.gasb.org/
IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) http://www.ifrs.org
IRS (Internal Revenue Service) http://www.irs.gov/
PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) http://pcaobus.org/Pages/default.aspx
SEC (U.S. Securities Exchange Commission) http://www.sec.gov/